If you are interested in a thesis on one of the following subjects, send me a message to set up an appointment.
- software engineering for cloud-based applications,
- self-adaptation in complex software systems,
- how to work with NoSQL databases,
- global/open source software development.
Here are good theses from some of my students:
- Marco Scavuzzo, Interoperable data migration between NoSQL columnar databases, 2013.
- Simone Gatti and Stefano Invernizzi, Adding Awareness to a Software Forge: Development of the TITANS Approach and Lessons Learnt in Participating in an Apache Open Source Development Process, 2013.
- Donato Lucia, MycoCloud Improving QoS by managing elasticity of services in decentralized clouds, 2013
- Oscar Locatelli, Extending NoSQL to Handle Relations in a Scalable Way, 2013.
- Davide Franceschelli, SPACE4CLOUD An approach to System PerformAnce and Cost Evaluation for CLOUD, 2012.
- Filippo Giove and Davide Longoni, UN APPROCCIO PER LO SVILUPPO DI APPLICAZIONI PORTABILI PER SISTEMI DI CLOUD COMPUTING, 2012.
- Giovanni Gibilisco and Marco Miglierina